Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Fall is here, busy ... busy....

I have been very busy at work lately. My deadline for my current project is Nov 9th. The parent company, Sanken, is planning to get their designs out by the end of November. So there is a lot of pressure to get things done. Nevertheless I haven't worked overtime... yet. In the past when I worked overtime it didn't seem to work. When I get over tired I become error prone. Mistakes just slow things down and redoing them just make it worse. It's a lot of stuff to get done but I learned efficiency and clear mind were more important. Even before I started this project, I laid out my plan to tackle it. So far it seems to work pretty well and I might even get it done a head of schedule. I'll just keep doing what I have been doing, show up at 9 and go home by 5.

By the way, I have to say after my turbinate removal surgery, even though still a slow recovery process, it helps me a lot to do things especially remembering things. I used to forget so many things at work and problem focusing. My head felt bloated all the time because of constant congestion and having problem coordinating my thought and speech. Slowly I have been feeling the improvement.

Uz.

No comments: