Thursday, October 4, 2007

A day before Orlando

Today is one day before we are leaving for Orlando. Cary went to a meeting with her sister and mom, it's something about advocating her dad's health condition. I take today off, having fun with my two daughters. I was excited to bring Annika to school and picked her up. It's a great feeling watching her in the class. I wish my dad had done that to me. The closest one was dropping me (and my brother) off in front of our school and left immediately.

I went to the same school from 1st to 12th grade. Many same classmates for 12 years. From 1st to 6th grade, 3 times a year the best 3 students from each class were given the honor of standing on steps similar to what you see in an Olympics. The best one on the top step down to the 3rd one. Grade 7-12 used semester system therefore best students were announced twice a year. 90% of the time I was on the top step but my parents never showed up. I wish they would. It came back to me when I took Annika to school today. Anyway earlier today was georgeous, in the 80s. Can't wait for tomorrow, hmmm..... Florida. It's my first time............ yeah......

No comments: